Friday, September 4, 2009

What do you expect of yourself here at Stockton?

I expect a few things of myself here at Stockton. I hope to expand my education and learn some life skills in the process. I hope to open up and make new friends. College is a good place to grow both mentally and socially. Here at Stockton I expect myself to work harder than I have had to through high school. College is what you make it. Students who spend all their time partying and slacking off aren't going to get much out of college. This is supposed to be the best time of our lives. We have to balance school work with fun time. If there's too much of one thing, you won't get to enjoy the other. Acquiring an education is a wonderful thing. I hope to learn about everything possible here. I want to leave college with good friends, vast knowledge, and an open mind.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you have high expectations for yourself here at Stockton. You're right, we're definitely going to have to work harder here than we ever did in high school. It's good that you're realizing this early and you seem to have a good attitude about it.

    ReplyDelete