Monday, September 7, 2009

How do you read?

I can't just read words. I have to understand them. I will reread a whole paragraph if I have to. I hate reading a whole page in a book and not understanding what just happend. Visualizing characters and settings helps me read. I have a mental movie in my head the entire time. I would't be able to read without an image in my brain. I am a big fan of movies but I will tend to read the book beforehand. The movies always end up being better when you can imagine your own cast. I like to get completely lost in books. My mind focuses on nothing else. I love books. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Books that provide a lot of detail and new information always stay with me. I try to read and learn as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment