Thursday, September 17, 2009

Use of Time

This week was the first week we actually had class on Monday and I'm already wishing Monday would disappear. These first weeks in college haven't been too bad. I have managed to get my work done and still make time to hang out with my friends. I am plagued with procrastination and I'm easily distracted. I hate doing math homework so if someone offers me something better I will probably abandon it. I believe my use of time is improving though. I have learned to utilize my three hour break during the day and I have been starting assignments days before they are do. This is very unlike me so this means I am getting better at time management. Being organized is keeping me from being stressed out. I write everything I have to do down and all my notebooks are in order. I always check my email and I always look at the syllabi. College is going to break me of my procrastination habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment